Please click the “Client Portal” link in the menu to schedule your first appointment. You will receive an email from the portal to confirm your first appointment.
About the Client Portal:
- I use a HIPAA-compliant cloud-based portal called SimplePractice to have a paper-free practice. The portal makes it easy for clients to choose their own appointment times with just a few clicks. Clients can also securely access billing statements and documents, and review and electronically sign intake documentation. Clients can customize appointment reminders as well as contact me securely within the portal using the chat feature.
- Please make sure you have reviewed and electronically signed all intake paperwork within the portal before our first appointment.
- Please let me know as soon as possible if you realize you need to change our time, with at least 24 business hours notice (e.g. by Friday for Monday). You can expect our first meeting to last about an hour. We will be able to start getting to know each other and to discuss our plan for working together going forward. Ongoing appointments will be about 45 minutes long.
Insurance & Rates:
- Please review this section of the website: insurance & rates
- To find my office, go to the 900 building at the Cummings Center (Acapulco’s in the front), go to the elevators behind Acapulco’s (there are side doors on either side of the building), and go up to the 4th floor.
- When you exit on the 4th floor from the elevators, turn left, and my office is just past the restrooms on the right hand side (suite 412-T). If the door is open, that means you can come in (I may have another appointment right before ours).
- Waiting room: There is a waiting room further down the hall from the elevator at office # 416-V. You will see my name on the window. You are welcome to take a seat and have a cup of tea, and I’ll find you there.
Let me know if you have any questions, I know it’s a lot at first. I look forward to meeting you!